Cocoon Maldives is offering guests free seaplane transfers with their latest offer to attract more holidaymakers. According to the resort, this offer applies to new bookings confirmed from 9th April 2021 to 30th April 2021.
Other terms and conditions of the FREE Seaplane Transfers Offer include:
- Valid for new bookings for stays from 15th April until 15th July 2021
- Applicable for all markets
- Applicable for new bookings confirmed from 9th April to 30th April 2021
- 50% Discount off return Seaplane transfer for less than 6 nights Stay
- Free Seaplane and discount are Applicable for 2 Pax only
- Chargeable for additional adults and kids as per contracted rates
- Free Seaplane and Seaplane Discount Offer is combinable with all the Contracted Offers and tactical offers
- Cancellation of existing bookings and re-booking will not be entitled to the offer
- All bookings under the special offer must use the code “FSPOFCCN” on all the bookings, voucher and rooming list
The stylish Cocoon Maldives is located in Ookolhufinolhu Island in Lhaviyani Atoll. The island retreat blends the best of Italian design with the Maldives’ stunning natural beauty. All this is set against the backdrop of the beautiful azure Indian Ocean. Cocoon Maldives is a scenic, 30-minute seaplane journey from Velana International Airport in Malé.
The resort’s elegant villas are designed by LAGO; one of the finest designers in Italy based on the concept of lightness. The island retreat’s unique aspect of the villas is the addition of “FraMeet” an innovative concept for frames, where content and container are put in communication. Placed together, “FraMeet” frames conjure up the emotions of your most beautiful memories, putting them into a dialogue or telling the story of a moment.