Cocoon Maldives has introduced an exciting brand new meal supplement. The resort unveiled a new XXL All-Inclusive (XXLAI) option with a variety of service entitlements. Guests can experience this premium meal supplement from 5th October 2020 onwards.
Optioning for Cocoon Maldives’ new XXL All-Inclusive will allow guests to leave with peace of mind. After all, guests set on a journey before they leave as everything is included from; accommodation through meals, premium drinks and activities.
The XXL All-Inclusive inclusions
- At arrival complimentary VIP lounge access at the Trans Maldivian Airways seaplane terminal and assistance at departure.
- Selection of premium wines from all around the world available in our restaurants and bars, unlimited cocktails and signature drinks, fresh juices, soft drinks, tea and coffee blends.
- Premium mini bar, replenished daily with beer, wine, soft drinks, water and snacks
- Daily excursion to be selected from available scheduled options such as Sunrise/Sunset Fishing, Sunset Dolphin Cruise, Manta-Ray Trip, Local Island Trip etc (subject to prevailing weather conditions)
- 20% discount on all SPA services.
- One Romantic dinner in the award-winning Manta Restaurant during the stay (minimum 3 nights stay)
- One BBQ dinner on the beach during the stay (minimum 6 nights stay)
- All Meals at Octopus except the Romantic Dinner at Manta(minimum 3-night stay)and the Beach Barbecue (minimum 6 nights stay)
- Other FB Includes:- The All-inclusive High Tea from 16.30 to 17.30 at Octopus, All Meals at Octopus except the Romantic Dinner at Manta(minimum 3-night stay) and the Beach Barbecue (minimum 6 nights stay)
The stylish and luxury Cocoon Maldives, located in Ookolhufinolhu Island in Lhaviyani Atoll, blends the best of Italian design with Maldives’ stunning natural beauty. Cocoon’s interiors offer exclusive designs by innovative Italian designers LAGO, who have dreamed up and designed something exceptional.
Once arriving on Male’, the resort is a short 30-minute journey by seaplane to the haven of Cocoon. Cocoon Investments remains a leading brand in the Maldives tourism industry since its First Design Hotel concept to the Maldives by opening Cocoon Maldives in December 2016.