Do you have what it takes to work in one of the world’s most luxurious hospitality brands as a Director of Communications? Synonymous with ‘intelligent luxury’ and sustainability at its core, Soneva announced an opening for a visionary and enthusiastic Communications Director.
If you have what it takes, you will play a crucial role in achieving Soneva’s business goals and objectives. In this role, you will manage a team. Hence, it is necessary to have proven management experience.
According to the official job announcement by Soneva, the scope of the position includes:
- To manage all of Soneva’s internal and external communications requirements
- Oversee the production of all marketing and brand assets and collateral in collaboration with the brand manager and content editor
- Guide Soneva’s tone of voice and online presence
- Create and manage social media strategy spanning Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter for Soneva (including Tik Tok), targeting different audience profiles and with different content pillars (and key messages) across each channel
- Manage Soneva’s extensive network of global PR agencies
- Work with the team of digital storytellers to storyboard and create video content you will need for social and PR requirements
- Responsible for overseeing the quality and consistency of all onsite content at Soneva resorts
- Responsible for ensuring consistency, quality and accuracy of Soneva.com website content
- Manage Soneva’s events
- Manage Soneva’s Ambassador programme
- Work with the other hosts in Soneva’s marketing department to ensure the creative development of the brand
- Work with Soneva’s CCO to plan and run print and digital advertising campaigns
- Manage the information flow between resorts and the relevant members of the Sales & Marketing team, to make sure that everyone has the information they need to create the assets required
- Responsible for overseeing Soneva’s participation in events if there are any branding/marketing opportunities involved
- Work with the CRM team to analyse guest insights and behaviour to suggest marketing campaigns
- Plan effective marketing campaigns and brand positioning strategies
- Analyse current and upcoming market trends and conduct regular competitor analysis campaigns with regards to advertising, position, price and experiences
Find out more information about this opening HERE.
As an equal opportunity employer, Soneva celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all hosts. As an equal opportunity employer, the brand commits to empowering its female Hosts with a safe and secure working environment. raising the level of female employment is a key goal for the luxury hospitality brand.
In the Maldives, Soneva aims to be the best employer and currently offers its employees (hosts) a range of benefits, in addition to exceptional career opportunities and progression.
Feature image by Soneva