Raffles Maldives Meradhoo has been scheduled to reopen on 1st October 2020 with elevated safety protocols and measures. AccorHotels, the resort’s managing company has taken cleaning standards even further by launching the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention Label.
ALLSAFE represents some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality. The ALLSAFE label verified by Clifton provides assurance that elevated cleanliness protocols and standards have been met in Accor properties. Some of these standards include:
- Dedicated guest hotline to answer questions and to best prepare their stay
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Contact-less check-in, check-out and payments carried out whenever possible
- Sanitizers provided in key public areas. (front desk, elevators, restaurants, etc.)
- Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of all high touch room and bathroom areas
- Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas
- Reinforced food safety standards and new protocols
Raffles Hotels & Resorts boasts an illustrious history and some of the most prestigious hotel addresses worldwide. In 1887, Raffles Singapore set the standard for luxury hospitality, introducing the world to private butlers, the Singapore Sling, and its enduring, legendary service. Today, Raffles continues this tradition in leading cities and lavish resort locales, enchanting travelers with meaningful experiences and service that is both gracious and intuitive. In the Maldives, Raffles Meradhoo lies in one of the most remote and unblemished corners of the Maldives, the Gaafu Alif Atoll.
The resort encompasses a main island and an overwater island. The main private island is home to 22 villas, including Raffles Residences, Beach Villas and Deluxe Beach Villas. It is also the home to the overwater Raffles Spa, the main pool, and a soft white sand beach. The overwater island boasts 16 villas, some facing east to greet the rising sun and others facing west to capture the magnificence of the Maldivian sunset.
For more information about Raffles Maldives Meradhoo visit: www.raffles.com/maldives