With the pandemic taking a huge toll on the Tourism industry in Maldives, Reethi Faru Resort reassures that the safety and security of their guest and team members remains their highest priority.
The commitment carried out by Reethi Faru Resort includes how they could support travel safety, offer flexibility and adjustments with all new and existing reservations. Looking at the precautionary measures taken with in the property is being well maintained during the lockdown period, including preventive maintenance of the rooms, security, pest control, water safety and air conditioning maintenance. With more enhanced technological means to be adapted to maximize contactless disinfecting capabilities with the requires training to the team shall be given.
New protocols and amendments to the existing SOPs to be made in accordance to the best manner to provide our guests with the best service available.
Implemented New Protocols for the pre-opening
– Monitored entry and exists of any individual with the use of digital thermometers for temperature checks.
– Personalized in-room check-in and check-out.
– Disposable refresh towels to be provided instead of reusable towels.
– Disinfection of luggage prior to delivering to the rooms.
– Personal Protective Equipment available for staff and guests.
– UV decontamination toolkit for sterilizing personal objects.
– Extra disinfection of high contact areas in guest rooms including Keys, light switches, door handles, television remotes, telephone etc. with electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist and sanitize surfaces and objects.
– Hospital grade disinfection of the rooms with ozone generators system
– Increased cleaning frequency of public areas.
Food & Beverage
– Restricted Buffet covers and maintaining distance between the tables & seating.
– Tables will be covered with a single use tablecloth or replaced after each sitting.
– Food to be served by an employee at the buffet to mitigate the handling of the same tongs and ladles.
– Manned serving stations.
Other Operation Areas
– Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers.
– Private Experiences in Watersports.
– Enhance cleaning methods at the Spa.
– Use of the Resort Mobile Application for Menu reading, in room dining, booking of experiences, and for any in-room requests.
– Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with the use of PPE and enhanced training and protocols on cleaning, disinfecting, and sterilizing the area in the proper manner.
– Installation of disinfecting gel dispensers in all areas of the resort
– Adjust the operational capacity of the resort to allow for effective social distancing 2m.
Reethi Faru Resort is known for their Eco and Sustainability to invest more time in taking care of our planet. Few initiatives are been worked on to be ready upon arrival to the beautiful property. With it the resort had provided a fully flexible cancellation policy in which you have the option of cancelling the stay up-to 3 days prior to arrival and a teasing Summer 2020 offer in which one-way domestic transfer for all paying adults is free of charge.