Want to surprise your partner with a trip to the Maldives for Valentine’s Day? These resorts in the Maldives are in full-gear to give you and your partner a bespoke tropical holiday experience this Valentine’s Day. And even better, they have curated packages so you can have a getaway full of romance and in the Maldives.
Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives
The luxe private island is ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a host of romantic experiences. Couples can holiday in their private villas and embark of experiences from aquatic adventures to golden sunsets and coastal dining.
Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives’ Special Valentine’s Day Package Includes:
- Special Valentine’s welcome amenity: features the famous Mövenpick chocolate and exotic fruits
- A floating breakfast in the villa with Champagne: Wake up in your own villa and be pampered with a delicious choice of Continental, American, Go-healthy, or Maldivian breakfast topped up with two glasses of bubbles
- ‘Soulmate escape’ spa ritual: The ultimate scape to celebrate romance!
- Private dinner on the beach: Savour an exquisite intimate five-course meal with your special someone beneath the starlit Maldivian skies, surrounded by the soothing sounds of the ocean waves at a beach location of your preference
- Romantic turndown decoration: Surprise your loved one with a spectacular rose petal decoration on your bed. Discover a whole new world of romance with chilled Champagne and signature Movenpick chocolate covered strawberries to spicy up the special evening for just two of you
For more information, pricing and bookings, contact Mövenpick Reservations team by email Resort.Kuredhivaru.Reservations@movenpick.com or phone +960 656 3000.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa
The romantic package from Lily Beach Resort & Spa combines all the essentials of a romantic holiday into one. Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary, valentines, honeymoon, or anything in between, your vacation at Lily Beach Resort will last a lifetime with the unique experiences to guarantee it.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa’s Romantic Package includes:
- Bottle of sparkling wine or Taittinger
- Local exotic flowers & fruit basket
- A special 4 course Romantic Candlelight Dinner
- Voucher for 50 USD per person – for use at Tamara Spa (except Manicure/Pedicure) or 1 free Balinese Massage for the couple per stay
- Turndown service (1st / 2nd evening – based on arrival)
- In Villa bath ceremony & bed decoration
For bookings and further information visit https://www.lilybeachmaldives.com/news/honeymoon-package/
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa
From arrival, you and your partner receive top-notch service with a personalised touch at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa. At this tropical escape, lovebirds will find romantic experiences of which others can only dream of!
The Romantic Package by Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa Includes:
- Bed & Breakfast with choice of in-room breakfast with floating trays or buffet breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne
- Romantic room amenities
- One-time Romantic Private BBQ Dinner in North Point Beach/Villa
- One-time Lobster Dinner in Matheefaru Pavilion
For bookings and further information visit https://www.hideawaybeachmaldives.com/romantic-dinner-package/
Sun Island Resort & Spa
Sun Island Resort & Spa offers a specially curated Honeymoon package, perfect for your Valentine’s escape to the Maldives as well.
The Honeymoon Package by Sun Island Resort & Spa includes:
- Complimentary candlelit dinner on the beach for one evening
- 30% off spa treatments during your stay
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Fruit basket for two
- Half board
To book this escape to Sun Island Resort & Spa, go to https://www.villahotels.com/sun-island/special-offers/
Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
Throughout February travellers can discover love at this stunning island resort. Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives’ special package is perfect for couples, honeymooners and romance-seeker alike.
The ‘Valentine Diaries’ package by Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives Includes:
- Daily breakfast at all-day dining The Edge
- A memorable experience of Dinner Under the Stars
- 50-minute Balinese spa treatment at The Spa,
- Sunset Rendezvous with a private beach setup
- Sunset cocktail at Breeze Poolside Dining & Bar