Banyan Tree announced for limited time guests can indulge in once-in-a-lifetime savings of up to 80% off and secure their next vacation at selected Banyan Tree’s properties. Guests can purchase a gift voucher of 3D/2N and stay in any of the resort operator’s properties in the Maldives or other destinations.
Holidaymakers can enjoy full flexibility with purchasing in advance and staying at any of the selected properties from now till 20th December 2021. Likewise, the special offer ends on 2nd September 2020. In the Maldives, guests can stay in Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru, and also Angsana Velavaru.
Terms and Conditions of the Gift Certificates:
- Gift Certificate sold is non-refundable
- Gift Certificate rate is inclusive of tax and service charge (nett)
- Each Gift Certificate constitutes accommodation for 2 nights stay
- Inclusive daily breakfast for 2 adults with the exception of Angsana Ihuru & Angsana Velavaru. Angsana Ihuru & Angsana Velavaru Gift Certificate is inclusive of All-inclusive Dine Package for 2 adults.
- Gift Certificates are redeemable until 20 December 2021 with a no-extension policy
- Gift Certificates are not exchangeable for cash based on the value
- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates
- Advance reservation is required and redemption is subject to the hotel’s room availability
- A Green Tax of USD 6 per person per night will be applicable for stays at Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru, and Angsana Velavaru
- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts may amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Any amendment will be effective immediately
For full Terms & Conditions and further information go to gifting.banyantree.com
With 30 destinations to choose from, multiple certificates can be combined to enjoy a longer stay. Banyan Tree Hotels and resort operates three upscale resorts in the Maldives; Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru and Angsana Ihuru located in North Male Atoll, and Angsana Velavaru located in Dhaalu Atoll.