Four Seasons Resorts Maldives has extended the ‘Blue Skies Ahead’ offer, now valid until 31st October 2020. Holidaymakers can claim the offer to enjoy their holiday at either Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa or Four Seasons Maldives Resort at Landaa Giraavaru.
With the offer, guests can enjoy a 15% off bed and breakfast rate, a dinner for two, a couple’s spa treatment, and their choice of recreational activity. Furthermore, the offer is valid for stays from 3rd October 2020 to 16th December 2020. In addition to that, a minimum stay of 4 nights requires to claim this exclusive offer.
Blue Skies Ahead Offer Inclusions
- 15% off our Bed and Breakfast rate
- A dinner for two
- 60-minute couple’s spa treatment
- Either Manta-on-Call snorkelling safari or dolphin cruise for two
- Additional 20% off a second room for children under 18 years old
Terms and conditions:
- All offers subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups
- Rates are subject to change
- Offer valid for bookings until 31st October 2020
To book an escape to Four Seasons Resorts Maldives and for further information contact the Central Reservations Department team at tel: (960) 66 00 888 or email: email@example.com
About Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru is nestled within the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The 44-acre island is accessible by a 30-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport. Landaa Giraavaru boasts four in-house restaurants in addition to 103 villas. Guests have the option to choose between beach villas and water villas at the resort.
About Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa is a garden-style resort arranged as a traditional Maldivian village. Guests can engage in exhilarating activities at the resort from surfing to shark safaris, dolphin-watching to diving, and much more. Furthermore, the resort is accessible via a 30-minute speedboat journey from the main Velana International Airport.