Maldives Association of Human Resource Professionals (MAHRP) has opened registration for the first ever virtual learning and development conference in Maldives.
Set to take place on July 11 and July 12, the virtual learning and development conference will be themed as, “Creating a Value-Driven Learning Culture”. the conference will feature speakers from the Maldives, India, Trinidad and Tobago and Singapore.
MAHRP Speakers List for the First Virtual Learning and Development Conference.
- EDDIE LEE – Transformational Strategist, Thought Leader and Certified Master Speaker and Coach, Singapore.
- DR SAFEEYA MOHAMED – CEO – SISI Global Wellness, Lead Resilience Strategist, Trinidad and Tobago.
- AHMED IBRAHIM – Deputy Chief Human Resources Officer, Maldives Airports Company Limited Maldives.
- HAWWA LEESHA – Co-Founder and Counsellor, Institute For Wellness Education Maldives.
- IMELDA SUTISNA – Principal Consultant, Journey Training and Consultancy, Singapore.
- IYAZ WAHEED – General Manager – Statutory Compliance, Universal Enterprises Pvt Ltd, Maldives.
- KIRUBA SHANKER – CEO – Breathe Digital, Speaker and Author, India.
- MOHAMED ASHRAF – Head of People Development – Bank of Maldives, Maldives.
- HASSAN SHAMAAM – Director of HR – Westin Maldives, Maldives.
- IBRAHIM INAZ – CEO – Jobsicle, Maldives.
- HAWWA SHAHEENA – CEO – Career Vitamin International, Speaker and Coach, Maldives.
MAHRP hosted the first ever learning and development conference in Maldives last year. It focused on finding smart, creative strategies and techniques to meet the current demand and needs of learning and development, to address today’s challenges and to handle the future workforce.
This was supposed to be the second MAHRP L&D Conference, but due to the current situation we have decided to make it a 100 percent virtual event, where expert speakers will deliver keynotes, case studies and panel discussions specifically focusing on HR Leadership and Challenges in creating a learning culture. This will be an event free of charge and a golden opportunity for all L&D professionals and industry members.Hussain Afeef, MAHRP President who also serves as the Regional Director of Training, Development and Quality Assurance at LUX* Resorts.
Since the coronavirus lockdown, MAHRP has conducted eight virtual learning experiences covering topics ranging from HR challenges in force majeure, emotional intelligence, workplace wellness and mental wellbeing, post-pandemic HR leadership requirements, and techniques to follow and engage teams when working from home.
MAHRP is the first professional association registered in the Maldives, dedicated to human resources and people development.
The association’s mission is to serve the needs of HR professionals by providing the most current and comprehensive resources, and to advance the profession by promoting HR’s essential values, setting professional standards and providing the know-how. It is committed to linking and connecting HR professionals and practitioners locally and oversees through signature events and membership activities.
MAHRP recently collaborated with Southern Community Empowerment Association of Maldives (SCEAM) to host a leadership and growth summit in the southernmost Addu city in November.
MAHRP’s second National HR Convention and EXPO 2020 has also been delayed to November.
Interested candidates can register for the virtual learning and development conference by filling out this form.