Marriott Bonvoy, the travel marketplace and highly awarded travel program from Marriott International, has released a redesigned, more intuitive version of its mobile app in anticipation of increased desire and demand for travel this year.
Featuring new travel shopping options based on inspiring destinations and access to more of Marriott’s vast travel offerings such as premium vacation rentals from Homes & Villas by Marriott International as well as destination tours and activities, the app will offer members even more personalized recommendations and offers to maximize their points earned when travelling and even when they are not.
The enhanced Marriott Bonvoy Mobile app is a must-have travel companion. It simplifies the travel planning process, allows for the most frictionless experience before and during your stay and gets smarter the more you interact with it.Leigh Zarelli, Senior Vice President Digital, Marriott International.
What’s new on the Marriott Bonvoy mobile app:
- New Shopping and Booking Options: Homes & Villas by Marriott International home rentals, Work Anywhere with Marriott Bonvoy day, stay and play passes and Marriott Bonvoy Tours & Activities are all now available through in-app browsing.
- More Customization During the Stay: Improvements and additions to mobile requests and mobile key enable members to get more from their experience and choose to minimize contact.
- Making it Easier for Members to Earn Points: Members can capitalize on points promotions relevant to them on the home screen and their account page.
- Increased Functionality for Non-Members: While nearly a million people used the app to become members in 2020, those not ready to join for free can still search and book stays easier than before.
- Updated Searching & Booking with New, Dynamic Map: Users can search and book accommodations by hotel brand, destination, price or points needed for a free night’s stay.
For further information, click HERE.
An ever-expanding travel program, Marriott Bonvoy connects 30 extraordinary hotel brands with 7,500 properties located in 132 countries & territories, 20,000 premium and luxury vacation home rentals, and tens of thousands of tours & activities enabling members countless ways to earn and redeem points for a perfect and personalized travel experience.
Feature image by JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa