Play Hard, Pause Hard. With the all-inclusive “Play Hard, Pause Hard” offer, you can enjoy an extra resort credit up to US$400 at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. Book within September 2020 and enjoy a resort credit (per stay) of USD 200 for 4 to 6 nights stay and USD 400 for 7 nights stay and more.
Play Hard, Pause Hard Offer Inclusions
- Round trip airport transfer for 2 persons
- Play on Water – Guided Lagoon excursion, kayak, and pedal boat
- Play on Air – Introduction to aerial arts
- Culinary – Learn Thai cooking or the Art of Barbeque
- Daily breakfast for two persons at Sessions – with complimentary sparkling wine and ice-cream!
- Play on Land – Learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or fitness class with a personal coach
- Daily lunch and dinner choosing 3-dish from the à la carte menu in any of the 12 destination restaurants
- Dinner credit at specialty restaurants including the Ministry of Crab, Nihonbashi, Carne Diem Grill, and Café Del Mar
- Non-alcoholic and standard alcoholic beverages anytime by glass
- 15% discount on food and beverage in the resort including in-villa dining and private dining but excluding the meal plans
- 15% discount on any spa treatments from the à la carte menu at Rock Spa®
- Children below 18 years old enjoy freeing a stay using the existing bed and free from the kids’ menu
- The Sound of Your Stay music amenities – a private 10-track playlist, access to fantastic Fender guitars, and a Crosley turntable with a curated collection of 10 iconic records
- Complimentary WiFi
The package is only valid for a minimum of 4-night stay between now until 30 April 2021. Likewise, Children below 18 years can enjoy free stay using the existing bed and free meals from the kids menu. In addition to that, Resort credit is applicable to services within the resort only and not applicable to the services provided by 3rd party partners.
For further information and terms & conditions click HERE.
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is Located within Emboodhoo Lagoon – the first integrated resort destination in the Maldives. the resort is a 15-minute boat ride away from Velana International Airport. Hard Rock Hotel Maldives boasts 178 spacious guestrooms including family suites, beach villas, and one and two-bedroom overwater villas.