Ring in the new year with a wellness escape at The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort where guests can learn to disconnect and reboot for a healthier lifestyle in paradise. The resort’s wellness festival brings together yoga instructors, musicians, expert wellness practitioners, and chefs. Its all for a feel-good jumpstart to a healthier mind, body, and spirit!
- Daily breakfast at Island Kitchen
- Daily dinner at select restaurants (Also includes Gala Dinner on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and Festive Brunch on Christmas Day and New Years Day)
- 1 x Complimentary 60 min couple spa treatment per stay
- Daily one-hour wellness session as per schedule
- Use of snorkeling equipment and also ocean kayaks (up to 2 hrs)
- Access to Westin Family Kids Club
- Access to WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
Terms & Conditions
- Valid seven days a week through 3rd January 2021
- A minimum of 4 night stay required
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions
- Blackout dates may apply
For further information about the offer and bookings click HERE.
About The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort is scheduled to reopen on 1st November 2020. Designed by award-winning architects PEIA Association, the spacious villas at the resort all have private decks and far-reaching ocean views. Furthermore, Miriandhoo boasts a luxury Heavenly Spa by Westin™. Endless dining options await at the resort with a choice of four unique outlets; The Pearl, Island Kitchen, Hawker, and Sunset Bar. So, guests can experience a delightful range of cuisines during their stay.
Westin Maldives Miriandhoo also offers a state-of-the-art WestinWorkout® Fitness Studio. Likewise, the resort also features a multifunction recreation ground. Furthermore, the ground comes with all the facilities expected from a luxury escape. In addition to that, Families are welcome at the luxury resort as the island features an excellent Westin Kids Club®.