Soneva has announced the launch of its virtual wine tasting programme in partnership with some of the most prestigious winemakers around the world. Soneva revealed that the tastings will be taking place on Zoom. Along with the onsite guests, every one can meet and greet (virtually) and hear directly from the winemakers themselves.
Each wine tasting will start at 6:30 pm Soneva Fushi Time (GMT+6) and last for 1.5 hours. The programme for the next three months is as follows below. Refer to the Soneva Stars programme where the entire calendar of events is available for further information.
- Chêne Bleu (4th October): Hosted by N. Rolet, Owner
- Weingut Wittmann (11th October): Hosted by P. Wittmann, Owner
- Rivetto (18th October): Hosted by E. Rivetto, Owner
- Waterkloof (25th October): Hosted by L. Boutinot, Owner
- Hatt et Söner (1st November): Hosted by K. Ruscon, Owner
- Domaine Milan (8th November): Hosted by T. Milan, Owner
- C.V.N.E. (15th November): Hosted by M. Larrea, Enologist
- Domaine Chavy-Chouet (22nd November): Hosted by R. Chavy, Owner
- Mas de Daumas Gassac (29th November): Hosted by S. Guibert, Owner
Should you be interested in attending any of the above Virtual Wine Tastings, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once attendees confirm participation, Soneva will be in touch to assist with purchasing the wines and have them delivered to their home. Furthermore, you will have the option to either purchase one bottle of each wine presented for the event or to buy cases of these wines.
Recently, Soneva has unveiled the world’s largest water retreats at the luxury Soneva Fushi. Soneva currently owns and operates Soneva Fushi, Soneva Jani, and Soneva in Aqua in the Maldives. In addition to that Soneva also owns and operates Soneva Kiri in Thailand. Combining luxury with a conscientious approach to sustainability and the environment, and proactively changing the nature of hospitality, the resort operator delivers intuitive service and meaningful experiences to the guests.